Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wrestling Fans Unite!


Welcome to Power Bomb Wrestling - your internet source for Pro Wrestling news and insight.  On this blog, we will discuss all things WWE, TNA, Ring of Honor, WCW, ECW, and all things pro wrestling!  If you ever want to see something I haven't included, feel free to shoot me an e-mail at KJMoniz@gmail.com

Here at PBW, we cater to those fans who are smarter than the average bear (and by bear, I mean wrestling fan).  This site is for those fans who grew up and experience the golden age of wrestling back in the 1980's.  This site is for the fans who wildly cheered as Stone Cold Steve Austin pounded beers only to get back into his truck and drive away.  This site is dedicated to the fans who spent countless hours in detention for wearing a D-Generation X t-shirt and proudly telling their professors to S*ck It.  This site is dedicated to the fans who have no problem admitting that yes, I purchased the Chyna Playboy issue and yes, I still have it.

What do I hope you get from this site?  If you are a lifelong wrestling fan, I hope you can use this site as a source of entertainment with countless hours of wrestling facts and nostalgia.  For new fans, I hope you can learn about the rich history of professional wrestling and use this forum to better understand the product.  

And for those fans who know nothing about wrestling?  I hope you leave this site with a better understanding of the Pro Wrestling phenomenon.  I ask you leave all your preconceived notions at the door and come to this site with an open mind.

My pet peeve is when people tell me "wrestling is fake."  Well, no shit wrestling is fake.  But, please keep in mind, it is no more fake than your so-called precious "reality" shows or, at the very least, boxing.  "The Simpsons" is "fake" yet it has been on the air for 20 or so years because it keeps putting out a quality entertainment product.  And, that's what sets readers of this blog apart from normal fans.  We understand that the entertainment value of the product exceeds and we take it for what it is.  Nothing less, nothing more.

Now show me some puppies!

No comments:

Post a Comment